OK. You've read the title, and you're asking, "What is the age old question?" Here it is: What do I get my husband for Christmas?
This question can also be asked about a father, a brother, a son, a nephew, a boyfriend...pretty much any man that you know.
Well, what do guys like? Most American men enjoy sports. They all have a favorite player, a favorite team, a favorite racer. Men also like action movies. Who is his favorite actor?
Here are a few choices that you might use to help your lady customers get their men in their lives the perfect gift this holiday season.
• Tissot signed Basketball Pro Tony Parker as their spokesperson.
• Tag Heuer has NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon as their spokesperson.
• Did he watch the World Cup at all this summer? Concord Watch chose Javier Matías Pastore as their spokesman.
• Is he a Top Gun fan? Tom Cruise has sported Rolex watches on many occasions.
• Is he a movie buff? HamiltonWatch.com has a list of what Hamilton watches actors have worn in the movies since Elvis Presley in "Blue Hawaii."
Now, here's how you can use this information:
• If you carry, Tissot, Tag Heuer, Concord, Rolex or Hamilton watches, create a display featuring the watches and the celebrity spokesperson.
• Post on your facebook every couple of days with links to articles we linked to above. Let your customers know that you carry these things that well-known men are wearing and endorsing.
• Have you been reading our Gold Nuggets for the past week or so? We've featured a series on Holiday website planning and Thursday's post specifically was designed for Marketing to Her. Check it out for more suggestions!
Do you have any ideas for Red Carpet blog ideas you'd like to see? Comment below and let us know!